has anyone experienced pain that is in your hips and butt bone i have been feeling this at night when i am lying down i am 10 wks preggers.

jfrancis91680

Asked by jfrancis91680 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah I'm 35 wks and its been doing it for a while it doesn't get any better its from laying on your sides because thats about the only way you can sleep preggo so I guess from all the pressure from sleeping on your sides and the pressure from the growing baby it puts strain on your hip and butt bones. I can't sleep at nights now because mine get to bothering me a lot at night. i have to turn about every hour and it still hurts. Good luck with the pregnancy maybe it will get better have you tried putting a pillow inbetween ur legs while you sleep it might help and it might not it isn't helping me lol
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes I did and it helped to see a chiroprator. With my second I also needed to see a message theropist becaus my muscles would tighten up.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2009