ugh..im embarrased :(

well, Im 27 and i have this problem...i've had it since i was about 12. I sweat under my armpits really bad..I cant wear certain shirt because it goes through my shirts. I love winter b/c i stock up on sweaters that hides it. I cant wear cute shirts like satin, or t-shirts because you can see the sweat marks under my armpits. I hate it..Ive tried all different types of deodrants ..please someone help me..i'm soo embarrased..I dont know if i get nervous and i sweat..or if its just my skin??? Does anyone have any advice PLEASE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used to when I was younger and for some reason it got better as I got older. I feel for ya though!! Try Botox, it is supposed to work great for that!
    Anonymous

• It's been happening to me my whole life. I just buy clothes that won't show. The worst is that I sweat and I'm freezing the whole time I'm sweating!

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I second the Botox. I've seen and heard great things about it. Don't know how you feel about needles, but they do a short series of injections and the excessive sweating stops. Maybe contact a dermatologist? They might be able to prescribe you something.
    Anonymous

• my friend also has this problem. she went to the doctor for it. save a trip to the doctor. and go to walmart in deodrant section by CERTAIN Dri its called. buy that. im so serious. let me know how it works for you. im going to tell u a trick that will save u . my friend that has this she is a little heavy up top, huge breast and it interrupts with the hormonal level. something like that. this is what she does. she puts Certain dri on in morning after shower and top it off with some baby powder. yes baby powder. and do this rite before bed or anytime u shower. try it. plz let me know how it works. ooooh also certain dry doesnt really have a smell after she applies certain dry she tops it off with some dove deodrant smells great. :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• If you can't do the Botox then just use shields. They protect your clothes and no unsightly wet spots.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I use this! Great stuff. http://www.stopsweat.com/

Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I was going to say Botox as well.. Ins covers it for that reason.
    Maxim is great too. Can order it online... It comes in a Sensitive version as well.. Put it on at bedtime and that's it.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 4:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Shave at night with shave minimizer than put one of those strong roll ons at night. Then in the morining do the same.Your body will take time to get used to it, but it worked for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I have also heard of Botox, BUT I have also heard that since it you stop the excessive sweating from your under arms that the sweat needs to come out. So eventually you'll either have a sweaty forehead, hands or feet or whatever else lol. But I don't know how true that is. I know this person who used to wear those pads for when you are breastfeeding for their underarms lol.
    Anonymous