why is pampers going cheap on me?

I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile but, Why has pampers gone cheap on their diapers? They used to have a soft mesh absorbency liner all throughout the inside of the diaper, now in the back of the diaper it's just paper... there's no absorbency pad, just paper... has anyone else noticed this? I would switch to huggies but huggies always gives my son a terrible rash. anyway just wondering...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've always used Huggies on my granddaughter since she broke out in a rash from the Pampers we tried for a few weeks.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• You must be talking about the swaddlers. The baby dry diapers don't have a mesh lining. They work great though. They hold twice as much as the swaddler diapers.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I use the swaddlers on my daugther, 3 weeks old. The pampers worked the best, the huggies didnt hold anything. but i just looked at one of her swaddlers and i see what you mean, but it doesnt seem that the pad and netting doesnt have to go all the way up.
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My twins are size 6 and can only use Pampers, but ONLY Pampers CRUISERS. They cannot use the regular size 6 Pampers. The Cruisers (purple box) fit better and absorb better. However, we have been experimenting with LUVs. I just can't wait until they are finally out of diapers, we have been changing diapers for nine years now non-stop!! AHHHHHH
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2009