Do you ever "fake" it?

And do you think your SO could do better in that department?

I sometimes wish mine would take more time and be more sensual.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 7:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO knows I can't have an orgasm through intercourse so I don't have to fake it. I don't think he can do better. He's amazing. It's just the way my body is but when I get them in other ways I don't have to fake that!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I can't cum through intercourse either and my fiance knows that. I've never faked it, see no point in it, and makes sex less enjoyable if you can't communicate with your guy that it's just not happening. There have been times that I haven't been in the mood and I just tell him that it's not gonna happen tonight and he either gets his or he stops because he don't wanna cum if I can't. We communicate well for the most part so that definatly helps.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• In this relationship no. In previous ones yes. He knows that it is difficult for me to get mine during sex, so he makes sure to let me have mine first from other things. He will always have his. If we get into it and I don't get one I usually okay with that, but he doesn't understand it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• no ive never faked it. i dont see the point in faking it, i get nothing out of it. id rather tell him hes not doing something right or whatever. but my SO usually can always make me cum anyway unless im mad at him, i feel fat, im sick, or im like 7 months pregnant.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Nope I have never had to :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Wow you people are saints. Really. And full of it. Everyone has faked it at one point or another.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I faked it with a guy who was so bad I almost fell asleep soon to be ex is that bad so I fake it and finish it myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• He can do better, and if he doesn't, i get mad. no saintly suffering in silence from me.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010