Is it true?

Is is true that all men prefer a super skinny woman to one with a tad bit more meat on her bones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• not true. Mine prefers women with meat. I am on the heavier side and I have been told that I can't get to skinny because then I won't be me. He previous women all had meat too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• ha. i doubt that. maybe way back when. not now i think every woman looks better with more meat. im not talking like 5'3 300 lbs. but little more meat little more thighs and butt and breast what man doesnt love? but they cant have it all. the tummy not gna b the flattest thing ever with the big butt and so on. so no hubby likes me how i am 5'3 weigh 159
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It is so not true. Like us gals who have varying tastes in how we like our men, guys have varying tastes in women. My husband says he was always afraid he would break a skinny girl lol.
    Anonymous

• so not true!
    My brother has a particular preference for meatier women than average size.
    I was sickly thin when I got married and now I'm a bit heavier and my hubby says that he likes this better, that I look healthier.
    To me, a boney person looks like they have an illness and I don't know about everyone else, but when I see a lot of bones on a person the first thought that comes to mind is, is she starving herself or purging? Thin is one thing, bones is another.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• No true for my man. He likes the extra on me.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I can only speak for my husband he likes women who are physically fit and take care of themselves. Girls with jelly bellies and cottage cheese thighs don't appeal to him at all. I also could not be with a man who is not in shape too gross. Fit and healthy is very attractive to both of us.
    Anonymous

• Nope, not at all. Mine commented that he likes it better now that I've put on a few pounds. Who wants to make it with a skeleton? ew.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2009