Would this interest you?

If there was a group started for moms to write reviews for products, services, movies etc, would that interest you? I've been trying to find a group like this because I think in this economy not wasting money on junk would be so helpful. Granted if the group is started it will have to be private because the "internet watchdogs" are cracking down on moms that write reviews.

Are you interested?

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have been looking for a group like this for awhile now, so yes, I would be interested in it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I'd be interested but I live in Canada so I'm not sure we'd all have the same products/stores or product lines....I'd check it out tho!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Ok well, i just started one. Here's the link... anyone can join Cafemom's Review it!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes I would. I will check it out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2009