Anyone have any tips on a 1st birthday party for my son. we are doing winnie the pooh. and we are only having 10 guess at most.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• My sisters babyshower was winnie the pooh and we filled little favor bags with bit o honey and tied on a tag that said Thanks for Bee-ing Here and for centerpieces we got terra cotta pots painted them yellow and wrote HUNNY On them with a black sharpie then placed styrofoam in the bottom, lined the pot with yellow cellophane, and then glued bees to floral wire to make it look like they were flying around, and then filled the pots with teddy ghrams..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Its a good idea to plan the party for after naptime and have the kids eat before having cake. Its no fun to have crabby kids who are hyped up on sugar!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• After nap time is agreed! And make sure they have something healthy to eat before all that cake.
    One thing I did for my son's first bday was... I got his pictures taken at Sears for his first birthday - I took one of the 5x7's of him standing against the '1' and put it in an 8x10 frame with a white matte around it. and had everyone at the party sign the matte. I love it, it hangs on my living room wall!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009