so need some advice

am thinking of emailing guy who posted for a friend on craigslist...i've been divorced for over a year with no dates at all.....so was thinking of just doing the email thing and seeing what happen? kinda scared any advice welcome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• be careful
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• BE CAREFUL AND WATCH YOURSELF AND DON'T TELL ANY OF THEM WHERE YOU LIVE.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Find out his real name and do a search on www.womansavers.com and www.dontdatehimgirl.com to make sure he isn't someone you need to stay away from Also run a criminal check on him online at the local county clerk's site. I used to tell guys I met online that my brother is a police officer. I don't really have a brother but it helped screen and keep crazies away.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• thanks lady great advice i will follow all and am going to keep it to email only(making hotmail account just for this so he doesnt have real one) till i have all info i need to make sure he's an ok guy......and then only meet in daytime in VERY public place.....
    Anonymous

• Don't. I won't even go into how disastrous it is for girls to chase guys. Just don't.
    Anonymous

• be very careful & dnt rvsh into nething.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:57 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i agree with others, be careful and take it slow.

I did met my husband through craigslist, so there are some good guys....BUT there are plenty of creeps,
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Be careful. Trust your gut instinct. Don't listen to your "I haven't had a date in a year, I'm soo eager for this" voice, because that is desperate and misleading. Trust your real instinct. Take it slow and truely get to know him before you meet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2009