Any one showing at 8 weeks?

This is my second and I am showing already!

thelifeofamom

Asked by thelifeofamom at 10:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am also expecting my 2nd. I am 15 weeks and at 8 weeks I was really showing like it was obvious I am preggo
    Momdenoe

Answer by Momdenoe at 10:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I did with my first, matter of fact i was showing so much people thought i was lying about how far along i was lol. He was a big boy and for awhie the doctor was sure he was going to find two babies. with my 3rd it took till i was 3-4 months before i had to stop wearing my regular clothes.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I did with both my pregnancy's. What surprised everyone I had small babies.
    Anonymous

• i was showing early with my son
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• With my son(1st) I didn't look pregnant until I was like 8 months I just looked like io was gaining weight. With my daughter(2nd) I looked pregnant by 10 weeks. I needed maternity pants at 8.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I was showing at 8 weeks. I was in marternity clothes at 10 or 11 weeks.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• You are bloated. You are not showing. Your baby is the size of a grape at most. There is nothing yet to "show". Increased fluid volume and slowed GI tract, nothing more.
    Anonymous

• With my 3rd you could tell by 10 weeks that I was pg - bloated, showing or whatever you want to call it. The mom of a friend of DS1 was relieved when DS said something because she had noticed but didn't want to embarrass herself.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i didnt start showing till 6 months with all 3 of my pregnancies. i had to stop wearing my normal jeans by then, but just because i wasnt "showing" doesnt mean i didnt feel it! ;)
    carolina_mama08

Answer by carolina_mama08 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010