3-going on 4 months with no period ????

I Havent had my period in 3 months((going on 4)) and i have taken about 10 preg. tests, i got 3 back that didnt show anything, and the rest showed neg. but i have many preg. symptoms, like swollen breast, nausea, constipation, gaining weight((my wedding ring is getting tight!!)) , breaking out, oily skin..and so on...since the test came back neg. im guessing im not preg. but is there a chance i still am? thank you in advance. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Health

• Have you made an appt with your doctor? that would have been the first thing i did after missing a 2nd period and not getting a positive test. There is always a chance you could be or there is a chance there is something else going on. You need to see your doctor.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It could be stress. It could be your bc, if you're on any. I woulddo one more first thing in the morning, for what ever reason they think morning pee is more prone to having the pregnancy hormone the strongest. Make sure the tip is saturated because missing the tip will give no results! GL, BW, and I hope this turns out the way you want it to!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Yes! You could still be pg. If you usually have a regular period and you have all of the sudden NOT had one in 3-4 months, that is a reason to see a doctor. They can do a blood test - it's a lot more accurate. Although false positives are very, very, very rare.... false negatives are very common.

So my advice is to go to the doctor.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i had 3 negative tests...and 10 months later i had a beautiful baby girl :)
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It could be something else other than pregnancy. Just check with your doctor or go to the Health Dept.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• my cousin had this rare thing where she had all the symptoms of being pregnant and her belly was growing too, except there was never any baby, her body somehow believed she was pregnant. i dont know what the name of the condition is, sorry.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would schedule an appointment. If nothing else, get an ultrasound. You cannot dispute that.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2009