im 31 weeks and im dropping dramatically does this mean i will have my son earlier?

this is my 4 child and my last 2 i have had 2 to 3 weeks earlt but ive never dropped this fast and i just want to hear what everyone has experienced.

MrsKeys420

Asked by MrsKeys420 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every pregnancy is different. and due dates are only estimates.
    Anonymous

• I dropped really early with my first. I felt like she was between my knees for two months. She delivered the day before her due date. You just never know.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It could mean you'll come early, it could also mean that you'll carry low for another couple weeks.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Nope, its no indicator that you will go early. My DD was at +2 station at 35 weeks and I still carried her to my induction. It means that you will be alot more uncomfortable towards the end of pregnancy but it does not indicate an early baby
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I dropped about 2-3 weeks before I actually had my son he was 2 weeks early but he was ready either way.. I litterally walked around for 2-3 week with what felt like my son half way out already it wasnt fun but hey they pick when they come not us as much as we would like to lol
    Anonymous

• I dropped about 3 weeks ago at 35 weeks and baby is still hanging in there. so far all it's meant is that I am very uncomfortable and going pee way more often
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• NO, it doesnt mean that.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I dropped around 34 weeks, then my stomach went back up. It didn't drop again until my water broke.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009