What do you think of "sexy" clothes on little girls?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 11:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think their parents should be slapped around a lot...by a big angry mother who doesn't dress her little girl as pervert bait....oh hey that's me...sweet
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• my daughter isnt even allowed to wear a skirt without shorts underneath (its one of the daddy rules in our house) no tummy showing no low cut shirts. she is only 5 and i forsee a major struggle in the teen years between her and her dad lol but there is no way i am going to raise her to believe it is okay to be "sexy", children should not be "sexy".

Heck my husband wont even let her wear red nailpolish it has to be pink I had to fight with him to let her have teal with orange flowers over the summer.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• um eew. and why the hell would anyone buy that sutff for their daughter? honestly it's like telling all the local pedophiles look at my daughter.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It's completely inappropriate.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Totally inappropriate.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• It's asking for problems. It teaches young girls that is what is important in life, to be sexy to others instead of promoting self esteem, education and believing in themselves as people instead of sex objects.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Disgusting, why draw attention to your daughter when there are so many child abusers out there?
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I don't think anyone would be like

"HELL YEAH, we like our baby girl to show her titi's. She got a cute little tummy too, lets them them guys ogle her, and roll them shorts out and let her thong peek"

You are asking a dumb question.
    Anonymous

• hate it
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I am disgusted by it. We went to buy a new blouse and leggings outfit before Christmas...the tops were cut so low in was barely an inch above her nipple. If she had boobs huge cleavage would be showing. She's only in the first grade and this was a size 7 outfit for crying out loud.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2009