this is not fun 2009 is not ending like this for me its going to end the way i want it to

ok so my mom said we would go to church or celebrate the new year at home and my boyfriend's mom already said he can come and she also said it was ok for him 2 spend the night cuz wants the point of bringing some one home at 1 in the morning so i asked my mom and shes still thinking about if we going to church or staying home thats cool NOW my sister and my god sister are like yea we going to have a party but i already had my heart set on seeing my bf and like just being with him for the new year and just enjoying my time with him i dont see him that often so come on like i dont want 2009 to end like this and on top of that im already hormonal so that makes it worse.

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• That wasn't very nice, anon, :19. If it were me I would stick to my original plans. Hope you feel better and have a nice New year!
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• get a grip
    Anonymous

• what she said
    Anonymous

• and why can't you still see your bf?

I don't see the problem here?

lol have the new year YOU want...why do you have to do what everyone else is doing?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• cuz my sister and my god sis friends are coming over and stuff and my bf and i dont wanna be around them but u know how parents are now a days and like uggg!!
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2009