has any one seen the

has any one been watching conspiracy theory? what do u think about it if so?i have been off of cm for a while now life getting busy and just wondering if anyone else has seen this stuff? what are your out looks on it all?

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Which conspiracy theory?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Just watched it actually.

I thought the September 11th one was interesting, some of the questions that were raised. However, I jsut watched the one on the Bilderberg Group and then last weeks as well, I think Ventura is a bit of a wack job. Some of the things they were saying and the doctor was saying, I can prove wrong within my own family.

Although my husband got a laugh out of it when I said to him, "Hey you got the H1N1 shot, guess you didn't need that vasectomy last week." lol.

A lot of what he was saying just didn't make sense to me.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 11:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• hey that is really funny... my neice turned to me and said oh no i had that shot and spray. lol i laughed. i am talking about the one with jesse ventura
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Okay. No I didn't watch. My dh was involved in the initial investigation. I'll take his word for it. Besides, some of the things involved in this conspriracy theory don't make any sense. Not bashing you OP, just mho.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• His show does make a lot of sense! I believe a lot of what he says. Tonight's episode was kinda scary.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Nope, I have not seen it. How can I take a guy like this serious?

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I watch it when it is on, and I can't find anything else to watch. There are some interesting points, but Jess is "Ahalllll Draaaaama". I can't take that seriously, even though I tried. While I don't believe in most CT, I find the reasons that others do interesting, but I can't get past Jesse himself.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I don't think he really shows evidence. He talks to other conspiracy theorists but never shows proof of what he's saying.

One point on the Bilderberg Group episode is that if these people are mogals and such, why would they want to cut the population down to 500,000,000? Their profits would seriously drop without people to sell to. Just sayin.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I watched the 9-11 one and decided not to waste my time on the rest.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I guess I should point out that I was talking about 9/11 and how a lot of the theories make no sense and are not logistically possible.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2009