What happens AFTER you and your guy have sex???

After my SO and I get done having sex, we don't do the cuddling thing, which would be nice, we pretty much just go back to what we were doing before sex. He would go back to playing his video game and I am back on the computer. We barely even talk. Sometimes we just don't have time because our son has woken up from his nap. What do you do?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Wash up! Who wants to sit in that brew of fluids.
    Anonymous

• lol anon 11:38
    I was going to say run to the bathroom! Then I grab paper towels for dh (he just stays in bed) Then we go to sleep.
    Anonymous

• LOL I either get up and go clean up or I lay there trying to catch my breath and then go to sleep.
    I don't know of very many couples who lay there doing the cuddling thing. Atleast not after the new wears off anyways.
    I don't know about everyone else, but I typically have to go pee as soon as I'm done and once I'm outta the bed, I don't usually go back unless it's at bedtime.
    FYI, my dr told me not going to pee rigiht after sex increases your chances for UTI
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• We clean up then usually get back in bed to enjoy some adult time...which usually leads to a second go at it...lol
    Anonymous

• My SO goes to the bathroom, cleans himself up, and goes to sleep. I really wish he would cuddle.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry I ment the emotional bonding part after the sex. I wasnt refering to cleaning up the messes. lmao.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• LOL Cappy... I think you get the picture tho... we clean up and then either go back to sleep or we go on about our day/evening... no cuddling for the majority of us
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Lol, well like other have said we take care of the mess then we normally go back to bed and go to sleep. Every once in awhile though we'll lie there me against his chest and him holding me, it's mostly after he's come home from a deployment when that happens but sometimes it's just on a normal day when we feel exceptionally loving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• DH and I cuddled sometimes. Depends on if we had to do something afterwards. We've been married almost 4 years.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• me and SO cuddle- but we've only been together for a year. and we only have sex like once a weeks since the baby, so we like cuddling.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2009