How to get rid of baby fat after having a baby? tell me please.

I ride my bike,do sit ups but I still have that baby fat. Help. what am I doing wrong? thanks

luckymekaren

Asked by luckymekaren at 11:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• With my first, it just went away after about 8-9 months. I ate less, and walked a lot at work. With my second, it took 6 months at the gym, 3 days a week, and also eating less.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Keep exercising, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I use Herbalife. It has done great for me as well as helped shrink my skin with the weight loss.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2010

• breastfeed it just falls off you and it is excellent nutrition for baby and reduces your chances of breast cancer and you hav a beautiful bond with your baby. I still breastfeed she is 14 months....but I swam through pregnancy and ate well and I continue to swim and watch my nutrition I am not fanantic I enjoy indulging yet I 85% of the time do not eat sat. fats sugars and everything is wholegrain sprouted wheats etc, I don't drink much and I drink adequate pure water. plus I chase my daughter around all over the place. Just keep active eat and drink well get plenty of rest and keep stress to a minimum. I do not practice all I preach all the time but everything in moderation....read up on good nutrition and do not follow fad diets etc
    Kiwi66

Answer by Kiwi66 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010