Teen Mom on MTV?

do you watch it? if so who is your favorite and why?
My fav is Maci, Ryan and Bentley~ she seems like a great mom and worries about Bentley more then herself. Amber and Gary~ Amber whines alot but is trying to better herself :), while Gary is a Fat ass lazy butt! Catelyn and Tyler~ WOW! do you see the house Catelyn lives in, wonder why she choose adoption for Carly. Farrah~ she is turning in quite and SLUT! what you think?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maci and Ryan I like because they remind me of myself with the exception of my parents are around as much as theirs
    Amber and Gary are DRAMA but I think amber is trying to put her baby first but Gary being nice conditionally is probably confusing her
    Catelynn and tyler are bestfriends and I hope they always stay together, their relationship is tight, its the rest of their lives that have problems
    annnd Farrah...hmm I think she should calm it on the little boys she's meeting up with, she lives off her parents and always leaves her baby with her parents to be with the boys. she'll regret it later.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i think i missed a few episodes between this one and the pregnancy ones because i thought that Gary worked and is now in school, if that's true, i dont see how he's lazy. Amber, is rude and disrespectful, i cant stand her. She's home during the day right? is her schooling online? I prefer Maci out of all of them, cant stand her boyfriend though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• except for my fiance works FT, doesnt even have parents and he would never leave and act like him....maybe she just reminds me of me...LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Amber is in classes to get her GED. she must go 6 hrs a day. Yes Gary works, but he is lazy at home. He started school back while Amber is doing her classes and then leaves her to study with Leah while he sleeps, plays whatever.. He does work and support them though :). She was alittle bitchy when she wanted his car cause hers was broke but he needs it for work. I kinda wish she would stop whining. She moved into a hotel with Leah this week, I think Gary should of left! I would not leave my house with my children the man needs to go! Yes maci is the best, She gives Ryan too much slack. I hope they can work things out. !
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yeah Gary made an ass move putting his baby girl in a hotel because he's so selfish he couldnt find a place to stay for the night or just help out
    when my hubby gets off work he watches the babys i can get a break
    i dont get a lunch hour

and hes a fat nasty skumbag
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i like maci the best too i watch it all the time. i think amber is a bitch, ferrah is way to worried about boys, but her mom prob makes her that way, catelynn and tyler i like alot too so i think it is a tie between them and maci. but it was very sad and hard for them to watch what they done. but their daughter is in a better home.
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• amber is horrible, she decided to leave, he didnt throw them out. She smacked him when he came to pick her up, i dont like her at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• He told them to leave
    he shouldnt have told her and his daughter to leave
    he's selfish as hell and he needs to get on a treadmill and eat a salad STAT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yes she smacked him because he said something to her dad which i think her dad was a ass. and amber had no right to smack him. she was lucky he didnt hit her back, because she put her self in a mans place. but i think maci and ryan are getting back together and farrah wow i dont know she was hiding her bc and she hide it in the refrigerater. what a great place. an that girl is 18 i think she should be out on her own and not with mommy and daddy also i noticed she dont call her father dad she calls him by name {mike} which in my eyes is disrespectful
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• he told her to leave because she said she HATED HIM and COULDNT STAND HIM and NOT HAPPY. and he told her leave then. she shouldnt be a bitch and treat people like shit.
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009