Do he care or what

me and this guy use to go together like 4 month ago things didn't workout between us because he was pretty much a whore ( have a lot woman). He use to alway tell me he love me and we spended a lot of time together, but then i found out that he were playing me with is babymama at the same time, so we broke up. I had start to fall in love with him i use to feel like i can't live without him everytime he can around me he use to act funny toward me. then he got lock up i started writting him letting him know how i feel and how i didn't like how he had treated me in the past. He wrote me back apologize how he had treated and told me he still love me and hope to see me when he come home. So over the period of time he were lock up i kept writting him and send him money. He just got out of jail a month ago in he didn't call or come by my house or nothing. but he say he love me. I want to know if he just using me or what? help me!!

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 12:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• yep, he was just using you. once a cheater, always a cheater. some guys know exactly what to say to keep you going and then BAM they're gone, breaking your heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I feel bad he use me becausei still kinder have feeling for him, I really enjoy his company but i don't want to be with him anymore i don't want put myself though that again. but i want us to stay friends.
    mayaa

Answer by mayaa at 12:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• if he truly loved himself he could love you but just to be blunt he doesn't love you or himself. he is a sick person and other people who are sick can't have healthy relationships with each other. he is using. he is keeping you on the back burner until he feels he has found someone better. you need to get counseling to help you recognize why you are the type of person who thinks they can change someone or love someone enough for them to change. you can't change men and from past experiences this man won't ever be good for you as mine wasn't. after many yrs of counseling i have finally found my husband. this man seems like he causes more heart aches then happiness. don't you want a happy relationship. read "he is just not that into you" this book gives you senerios where women talk about mens behavior and this guy tells you whats up with the men. your guy is a loser, would you let your daughter date a guy like this? so why you
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• why? why would you want to be friends with someone who uses you? move on from him.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• you can't stay friends with a guy as long as you have feelings for him plus he has no intentions on just beig friends with you even if he tells you that. i seriously doubt he is being honest with you hence the fact that he cheats on you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I only would be friends with himas far as if we she each other and we say hi or bye type not as like we still mess around or anything like that. because i know he aint going to never change his ways and that as long as i let him treat me like this he will keep on do it.
    mayaa

Answer by mayaa at 12:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• GIRL WAKE UP! you KNOW a man in jail will teell you anything(and may even mean it) because they are lonely and desperate and feel bad about themselves. The fact that you sent him money and that you wrote him and then he doesnt even call to say"hey I like you and ty but this isnt what I want" THAT IS NOT A FRIEND, OR A BOYFRIEND.
    move on and if later he tries to talk to you, slap the taste outta his mouth. dont let yourself be made a fool of, you deserve better, and trust me, better is out there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• You sent him money?!? A man who lied to you & cheated on you. Wow...just wow.
    Anonymous

• hunny you need to learn grammar thats for sure
    Anonymous