photoshop

I'm thinking about getting photoshop and I was wondering which one is the newest one out there and which one is the best if any body will let me know that would be great.

lisaangel

Asked by lisaangel at 12:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try picnik.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Ive got PhotoShop CS4 11.0.1.. Im so not impressed....
    Ive also got Aperture 2.1.4, I think are the numbers with it.. I like it so much better..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• You should go to the adobe site and check it out. The full photoshop version is very expensive. I have Photoshop elements which does almost everything photoshop does and it's only like $99 (or cheaper where you can find it). I have version 7 but version 8 is out now. I tested it and it didn't have much different then 7 so I'm sticking with 7 for now. Maybe I'll upgrade with version 9 comes out.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Photoshop CS4 is the latest actual photoshop. Adobe also puts out Photoshop Elements and Elements 8 is the newest there.
    As for the pp not being impressed, it's not impressive if you aren't educated in it and all of its' power. If you are educated it becomes an IMPRESSIVE piece of software. It's complicated and not the easiest to learn the ins and outs of, but youtube hase some awesome learning videos!!!
    StudioM

Answer by StudioM at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Which version of Photoshop you purchase will depend on what your needs are and how you will be using it. If you are looking to just do some quick edits to your photos, basic scrapbooking, etc then you would probably want to get Photoshop Elements 8 Cost $79) which was just released a couple of months ago.
    If you are really creative and talented, looking to do advanced design, then you would be best served getting Photoshop CS4. Cost $699
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 2:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010