So, I was checking out facebook and

I found it rather comical how many of the girls I went to high school with, who slept with almost the whole town, found religion. Their pages were smeared with scripture. What is the deal with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Or the same as the most popular girls in school that now are pushing 300lbs with 5 kids and look terrible. LOL

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• How is that funny? People change, it just so happens that they decided to find the Lord and make their lives about him.
    I really fail to see how that is funny. They were on a destructive path before and now are better people. You shouldnt find it comical you should be happy that they got their lives on the right path.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• hmmm those are the same people who get married and have a life and still think they are on top of the world to even bother to say "hi" to you when they are the ones whom wanted to add you in the first place.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Number 1 reason why I don't have a facebook page-way too many people talking smack about everyone else. I get so many phone calls from other friends of mine telling me about how so and so is acting this way or that way and how Susie gained a billion pounds. I guess, it's just not for me. Plus I could care less who found god or who put on 300lbs.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• It's a cover. The trashiest guys do it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Isn't that wonderful!
    Now if we can only do something about your jealousy and anger problems.
    Have you looked into God for yourself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• You don't have to be friends with people you don't want to. Delete them as friends and don't list your phone #.
    Anonymous