WHAT TO DO ABOUT MYBOYFRIEND TOOK HIS EX TO WORK WITH HIM

TONIGHT MY BOYFRIEND TOOK HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND TO WORK WITH HIM AND THE MESS-UP PART ABOUT IS HE LIE SO MUCH I DONT WHAT TO BELIEVE ANY MORE SO WHEN I ASK ABOUT IT HE GETS UPSET PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I THINK SOMETHING ELSE IN GOING ON?

FUNNYGIRL221

Asked by FUNNYGIRL221 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• WHy i9s he taking anyone to work with him?
    I personally would talk to him it does seem fishy ut you wont know til you talk to him
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• why would he take his ex to work with him?

I think he def has something to explain, and if it was me. the second he chose not to explain i would be gone.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• get rid of him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I would kick him out of my house. Have his stuff outside the door when he gets off. Make sure he can not get in.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Dump his ass.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• well hes mostlikely cheating dont believe that bullshit were only friend hostely if i was you i would leave him and tell him to fuck off that would piss me off well kinda did i reminded me of something but never mind that but u dont take an ex to work wit u i mean y would he take her to work???? that makes no sence but i would talk to him well at least try not yelling and just say explain and tell me everything and if he dont leave and if he does leave him for a few days and see if anything goes on wit the ex good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 1:10 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Kick him to the curb! He's lyin and cheating! You deserve better! There's NO way he and his x are just friends, it just doesn't happen like that..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Ok, first, why did he take her to work with him? That can have a lot to do with it - does she work with him, and he just gave her a ride? Or was it something like he took her to an office party?

Because, if it was just something like she doesn't live too far away, her car was in the shop, she works at the same place, and he gave her a ride, then honestly, it was no big deal. He should NOT have lied about it, but was it a lie, or was it he didn't bother to mention it, either because he thought it was no big deal, or he was afraid you would freak out about it?

Or, we there no real reason he did it, and he tried to hide it from you, and you aren't normally a jealous person? Because in that case, then I think there's something fishy.

But I would just talk to him and see what he says, then, depending on that, either dump him or get over it or work it out so that you're both ok with it.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I assume that you and your boyfriend have what you think is an exclusive relationship. If that is the case, then he is obviously not seeing it in the same way that you do. So I would just assume that he is not as interested in you as you are in him, and I would show him the door. You should not ask for explanations nor worry yourself about his activities....if you are sure that he took her to work with him. That is all you need to know. His affections are divided and unless you want to share him, then you should break it off today.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• nannyB is right on here...the fact he took her to work and then has the nerve to be upset when you ask about it? thats a freakin joke and hon, sorry but this dude is a snake and you need to get rid of him. Find a man who wants just you and love him, dont waaste your heart, and yrs of your life on this idiot. You will look back one day and say whew thank God I dodged that bullet..who cares why he did it, what does "why" matter? it was disrespectful and any fool knows you dont do that...its over hon.; sorry :(
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2009