what does the words "i love you" really mean?

i mean...i keep going on these dates thinking these guys have enough balls to say "i love you" and they are really serious about it but then its almost like i think these guys take the words for a joke cause i keep hearing them but then they find someone else to say it to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "I love you" are not words but actions. Had a lot of boyfriends in my past who would use those words, but their actions where selfish. My DH, not a man of many words, always put me first. Here is my favorite example: I use to work 11pm to 7am and every night my husband stay up, make sure I had a lunch and in the winter started my car so it would be warm when I started my trip to work. That is "I love you". "When a Man Loves a Woman" (song) describes what a man does when he truly loves a woman.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 11:25 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• They will tell you anything to get what they want. Don't put out too soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• If they say it too soon they don't understand the meaning and are using it as a tool to get what they want and you shouldn't be with them anyway.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2009