Headache at night..

The past 4-5 days i've had the worst migrane/headache at night... I'm fine all day and the sun goes down and its like boom! I can't and don't want to do anything except sleep... Tonight it's not as bad as the last couple night but what's going on? The only thing i can think of is that my thyroid is all messed up and i take levothyroxine and i had forgotten a couple days.. could that cause it?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 2:04 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Health

• I get headaches when I don't take my levothyroxine. I don't know if it's a cause or a coinscidence though.
    raynedrop0130

Answer by raynedrop0130 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Are you having any extreme weather? Anytime the barometric pressure changes dramatically i get migranes faster and more often until the weather clears. sounds crazy i know but when i told my doctor about it and how i noticed it happened more often during certain weather she told me that many people experience it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• are you drinking 2 L of water a day? dehydration is the #1 cause of headaches.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009