What are you doing tonight?

Just chillin at home, trying to get the kids to bed. DH is playing xbox 360, I'm just checking out cafemom to see what drama's going on tonight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are going to drink a few beers and play our family board games with our family tonight.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 7:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• drinking...wishing these topics wouldnt be deleted so i can keep up on the drama..
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I haven't seen many drama topics on here tonight. is someone reporting them? I've been on my groups and there's a couple on there but nothing really interesting.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Looking for something to do My DH is being an a hole so he can F himself with the horse he rode in on. And then take that galloping crud on outta here!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• It's 2am and I have to be up no later then 5 20 should be up at 5 am really. he wanted to go out to breakfast but he can kiss my ass, when i get done with the surgery, i am coming back home and going back to bed until i damn well please and my kids better do the homeschool stuff I put out for him and then my other one is choosing to homeschool starting next week WTH am i thinking?? Oh yeah thats right I'm the only adult on this house that does any thinking at all.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Just being on top of the world! :) 2010 is definitely going to be MY year!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Wow mom2priceboys that sucks. Sounds like you're having a wonderful night :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• hmmmm im gonna clean my house n pay my nills n think of all the bills that need to b paid so i can have fun money. im gionna dress up sexy regardless of the snow atttemptin to blow that n drink a little and bting in the new year with my man and lil one and have adult time after. too bad a girl not n\gonna join lol
    Lele1987

Answer by Lele1987 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2009