I am having trouble with my kids ipod nanos does anyone have knowledge of these?

I can get the laptop to recognize the ipods and download from itunes. BUT, my laptop doesn't want to go online right now there is something wrong it shuts off the wireless adapter thing and won't connect. We think it is a safety shutoff to protect the computer from low battery. (We have a battery issue.) Our desktop will not recognize the ipods. We can download, but not sync. I have tried all the usual routes to get the ipods synced. I have removed and reinstalled itunes. Does anyone know anything about this stuff?

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 4:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Technology

• Call an Apple store

Answer by rkoloms at 12:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• With more information, I could probably help you out.

Please feel free to post on the Computer Moms - Computer Heaven group for anything computer help related.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ComputerHelp
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 6:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Talk to the Apple folks.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010