I am angry at my toilet

What the heck is the point of low flow toilets if you have to flush the damn thing 3 times after you have a poop? I think I use more water now than I did with a regular toilet!

Sorry my thoughts get all wonky when I haven't slept....zzzzzzz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny. i wish my toilet was low flow. my son there my phone in the toilet i just watched it go down. theer was just pee i would have pulled it out and pulled out the sims card
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh I myself have had the same conversation with my DH on more then one occasion.
    Anonymous

• My husband bought a low flow toilet for the bathroom that our daughters use. I've used it a few times when he was in our bathroom, but I hate it! Now he's insisting on replacing the other two bathroom's toilets with low flows and I don't want a low flow in my bathroom! He doesn't understand why, either. He wants to save money, which I can understand, but like OP says, you have to flush it several times when the 'load' is big.

By the way, I don't flush the toilet if there is only pee. I will after the 3rd pee is added, or if a poopy is done, but like the saying goes, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." Not flushing the pee until the 3rd time saves money on your W&S bill.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010