Do you get this sensation during intercourse (adult)

Soooo the DH and I were going at it this morning and he wanted to use the "doggy style" position. I usually don't mind this but for some reason all it did was make me feel like I was going to pee myself. Seriously I almost had to tell him to stop. I've heard women say you can't pee yourself during sex because of the pressure put on your urethra (sp) but I really felt like I was going to pee! Anyone else get this or am I a total freak? Is it true you can't urinate during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Health

• Yes I have to make sure I go pee befor messing around or feel like i hve to the whole time and have peobly peed a lil at one point or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yep me to. i feel like i have to go pee every once in a while. i normal just have my hubby stop
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I think my DH's head would have popped off his body if I'd made him stop at that point lol.....aaaaghh. It was so weird because I had gone pee beforehand....ugh...weird ok thanks girls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• It means that he was applying pressure on your G-spot. That position is the most likely to do it. You were probably about to have a G-spot orgasm which can be bigger and better than any other kind. Next time, don't think about it and let it go. You WILL NOT pee, but fluid may be released. It isn't pee, it's female ejaculate but nothing may come out. That feeling of going to pee is a good thing.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• --what heatheryn said....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yep, what heatherny said...The G spot is very close to the bladder so it feels like you have to pee. If you continue past that feeling the sensation will change and become almost electrifying and your vagina and muscle can start to contract and relax rhythmically. If you play with your c spot at the same time it really intensifies things.. Happy hunting !!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• this may be TMI but its called a squirting oragasm! Weird huh? LOL... Like men squirt their sperm women can also have them but many women dont because they hold it back because they feel like they are going to pee! I had the same thing happen to me and I looked it up on the internet.... It's a crazy thing! Because I never knew that women could do this! :)
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 10:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• The G spot thing is the answer! My problem is that I can get to that point, fluid comes out, but nothing else happens, so it's very disappointing to me. :(
    Anonymous

• HOLY CRAP! I'll try that thanks girls...lol....I just hope the DH isn't like "ewwww" lol
    Anonymous