Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of supplements do you use for ADD and Autism?

I have kids with sensory issues and I am wondering if you know of anything that might help with that. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Whatkids at 5:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Kids' Health

Level 12 (711 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Fish oil or hemp oil. Clean up your diet:


    Answer by rkoloms at 12:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

  • Occupational therapy with a therapist certified to treat sensory issues can go a long way towards easing the symptoms of sensory integration dysfunction. If your child has IgG food allergies, eliminating the offending foods can help, too. Omega 3s will help with brain function, but won't solve the problem totally. Zinc can help with emotional sensitivities.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.