Do you get tired of seeing all the swearing on here?

I am all for freedom of speech. I just get tired of seeing swearing. Maybe I have a higher view of motherhood and life. I don't mind you having an opinion, voicing your beliefs, extolling on the values you hold dear, but are you really so ignorant of language that you must swear to get your point across? Have you heard of a thesaurus? Dictionary? Could you just reread your post and maybe say...substitute a normal word instead? Did you know when you write *uck you, *uck that, *uck them....that most of us just want to tell you to shut up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get tired of the swearing when it really doesn't fit the situation. It's like swearing for swearing sake. There's a childishness to that .
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• They dont care. I assume that people that swear every other word Love to look uneducated.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I agree with the both of you and i wish people would have respect for there mouths. They are the people that wonder why there child is swearing at an early age, cause if that's what you hear all the time that's what your showing your child that it's okay to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I get tired of people complaining about stupid stuff on here, don't like, don't read it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• F&^% NO!!! If that's how they wanna express their opinion then go for it!! I'm tired of all the trolls who do nothing more than type nasty trite comments. If you don't f**^n like it then don't f&&^%^ respond to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I get tired every time I post a question, there is an anon that always says I don't understand the question. I feel if you don't understand the question, move on. Why try to belittle the person? Holier than thou attitudes get on my nerves on here too. Especially when they girl calls me m'aam when I am in my 40's and look younger than she is at 21. Those meds work wonders but cause a lot of egocentric cursing attitudes on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• There's mature swearing and there's childish swearing. The latter of the two is ridiculous, but..people are people.

Don't read it if you don't like it.

I happen to be proof that I'm only a "text swearer"..lol. I use swear words when appropriate via text or internet, but I don't use adult language in front of my Son. I'm not perfect and there have been slips, but overall, I'm pretty damn good at keeping the R-rated language out of my Son's ears.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Not really.
    I dont think it means squat about someones intelligence or whatnot if they swear. Just the way they talk and use words...big deal.

If people want to swear, no skin off my nose. A good chunk of the time I skim it anyway and get to the "meat" of the comment.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• People who swear lack creativity and appear to be uneducated.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• cussing does not equal ignorant. I'm sick of seeing the judgemental crybabies on here that have nothing better to do than complain about other moms.

Get a life.
    Anonymous