What are going to do for your health today?

I think I am going to vow to go to bed at a normal time. Yet again, I was up all night. :(

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 7:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Health

• Its 4:18 am and I'm awake sick :( I vow to get some Mucinex tomorrow.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Im walking in an hour and a half.....getting a head start on my new years resolutions, lose 100 lbs,.....again! aka, fit into a size 10.....again........
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 7:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We just got a WII Fit for Christmas and I will be using it today. I love the workouts on it. (It is the plus version) I also will be eating a healthy breakfast and planning a healthy dinner because DH just found out he has high cholesterol.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm getting ready to exercise. I exercise almost every day, but I didn't get to yesterday because I had a migraine.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• OMG I just tried the Wii fit, my DS got one for Christmas, I want one now! I'm going to drink more water and cut out chocolate and sweets.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Well, I'm eating my plain organic yogurt w/ a bit of honey in it right now. Have to nourish my body with lots of nutrients & water so that i can get trashed later for New Years Eve!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I want to eat healthier.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 10:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Take a walk in the snow. Turn off the tv, have water instead of coffee.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am finally healthy enough to begin exercising a little bit each day. I will start doing Yoga and Pilates again. (Thank goodness for doctors who don't give up!)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2009