When did it become ok to hurt others with words or with violence? I am talking about moms. Not abusive hubbys. But moms.

When did it become ok for women to tear one another apart and to talk so hatefully to each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• For the short time that I've been on CM I've seen some really disrespectful and rude people on here, it's realy sad. The golden rule seems to be down the drain, but then again that's the world we live in.

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Its sadly has been ok for as long as I can remember. Noone has respect for anyone anymore.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I don't know but some of these women are mean as hell to one another and it's not right what-so-ever.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• It is not ok, I have been a recepient of this for a while and I do retaliate, not going to sit here and take it, I also report everyone of them to cm.

Answer by older at 8:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I think maybe they join just to be hurtful to others for fun
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 8:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I think its every where in our society, not just here (although some of the comments here have made me consider not posting). We have become a society of "the instant", we want everything NOW!!! Pain? Take a pill. Can't sleep? Take a pill. Can't get along in school? Maybe its cuz kids now don't have the human interaction we had, video games aren't helping. As society continues to evolve more away from a agricultural society where ppl were forced to work together & deal w/ problems as they arose in a way that ensured they still had help picking their crops to a digital age where instead of being forced to be friends w/ the moms our kids interact w/ we can go online & make friends all over who if they make us made we can just ignore. Conflict resolution needs to be taught in school!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• It is not ok and should not be accepted.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I feel sorry for the haters. So much negative energy must make them feel very sad.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2009