Is there anyone else tired of reading about Tiger Woods

Now if you are here to say who cares or it's not our business ( sending anonymously) go to the next question. It's just that simple. For those who don't mind telling me what your feelings are on the issue...I am talking to you :)

Tiger Woods got caught in his mess like many men. It doesn't matter how much money they make. My question is are you tired of reading or hearing about it? I am surprised some of his endoresments were dropped. Most guys do not have a problem with what he did They think it's mighty man of him. Imagine what his wife is going through thinking of the love they supposed to have shared together and meantime he split himself amongst many.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 8:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I am kind of tired of hearing about it. And it makes me SICK when i hear the men on the radio saying to "leave him alone, he is human". I think he should be publicly humiliated. He humiliated his wife & child. People who want to f*ck everyone just shouldn't get married.

Luckily, his wife is BEAUTIFUL! And i believe that after she has healed that she can easily find a guy who can treat her right & love ONLY her unconditionally. I really hope she finds that, she deserves it.

I'm kind of glad Tiger's life is falling apart. He will learn some SERIOUS life lessons out of all of this & I think it will be good for him in the long run. If you're not a king, you cannot act like one & get away with it. He may be a billionaire, but behind all his $$...he is a dirty, rotten shallow human.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yes, im tired of hearing about it... i wish people would just leave him alone. do i think what he did was right? no. do i feel bad for him? yes. i hope his golf career isn't over. his legacy would be the best golfer. but leaving his career because of him being a "man" thats the last thing people will remember him by, and that will be his legacy. and yes, i feel bad for his wife too. and what pisses me off more are the stupid women who who he cheated with. they know who he is and that he's married. and for the one girl who says she thought she was the only other one, yea right. if tiger is going to cheat on his wife with her, what makes her think he wouldnt cheat on her with yet another "mistress" ????
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm very tired of hearing it. I think it's just the surprise of it that is shocking. He seemed like a family man & a goody-goody. Now the Charlie Sheen stuff is not shocking & will die down quicker.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I dont really hear about it because I dont watch TV but I could only imagine how much its talked about because its on the front of every tabloid/magazine in the grocery store :)

Its like he came out of no where with this dirty lifestyle he's been leading and no one knew about it. Well to me its like okay whatever something for ppl to concentrate on, I think it just goes to show no man is perfect, i hope his wife can move on eventually.

**side Note. I never thought about how his name is really TIGER
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I like the way you try to tell people how to answer your post. Really, you have know control over how anyone answers your post. You know that right?

Now to answer. I am tired of hearing about it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I do not really care if Tiger Woods had sex with a man or a women. It is being blown out of purporting, to me.

Answer by louise2 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am kind of tired of hearing all the sleazy details, but I do understand why people are fascinated by it. It was quite an unexpected turn for the golden boy. I was very surprised to hear of it, as I had always thought of Tiger as one of the "good guys", a real family man who didn't act like a pervert, a thug, or an a**hole like so many other professional athletes do.

OP, I didn't know that most men think it's okay. I guess I haven't surveyed many men about their feelings on it, lol. I know my husband thinks Tiger's a real jerk for this. He keeps saying "why did he bother starting a family if he just wanted to screw around?" That's what he doesn't understand--if you're going to play the field, then play it, don't pretend to settle down and bring a wife and kids into the whole mess.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am sick of it...but really, I just avoid the articles and news stories and don't pay attention to them.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• O.J. Simpson didn't get treated this badly by the press and he slaughtered his ex-wife!! I really thought the story would die by now and maybe people think it's worse to commit serial adultery than murder, I don't know. But I'm tired of hearing about it and think it must be terribly painful for Tiger's wife having her husband's actions shoved in her face day after day after day. Enough already!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2010