A female pain what can it be? Please Help..

I'm a go to person. Someone that has had 3 children asked me a question. Anyway her last baby is 3 months old. She's been having bad Female issues. She doesn't know how to describe it other than it hurts down low. Like for 3 weeks now. A pain like a no.# 5. Like a urge/heaviness like having to urinate! I don't know what to tell her! But with 3 children she's busy. She comes last! Please ladies any clues on what I can tell her? Some kind of 'infection? Your kind favor to share for me to pass this along is deeply appreciated! Thank you! Happy New Year!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Health

• She needs to go back to the doctor, she might have a bladder that is for lack of a better word, misplaced! I had an emergency C-section, and they perforated my bladder,,,,it has never been the same, it is pretty normal after having kids, but to ensure no infection etc,,,tell her to go to the doc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Could be a UTI or complications of childbirth. Sense she just gave birth 3 months ago, she could be doing to much to soon. Straining herself type stuff. She needs to go to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'd say she has an infection. Giving birth can do that to a person with all those germs floating around. She needs to see a dr ASAP to confirm or deny. There are also over the counter UTI tests and tests to see if it is just a vaginal infection or something worse. Wal-Mart sells both kits. Tell her not to wait to long. Also she could get some plain yogurt and asyringe and dilute the yogurt with some water and squirt it up there. Vinegar water works also I just like the yogurt stuff better.
    Does she have a smell if so it might be baterial vaginois. Drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice might also help her. GL to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Was her baby over 8 pounds? If so, she may have some scarring in her vaginal wall. My son was 8lbs 5oz, and he got stuck right at the perenium. I had scarring in my vaginal wall for about a year and a half before the pain went away. My dr told me that she sees that sometimes with babies that are over 8lbs, and a lot of times it happens w/o he baby getting stuck like mine did. It felt sore, it didn't burn or anything, just sore.
    Anonymous