What are your New Years Plans?

Whos going out? Whos staying in? Whos gonna do the hanky panky? Come on Mamas, we wanna know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are all (me, SO and 3 kids) going to my friend's with her SO and 3 kids to party down. Non-alcoholic, lots of food kinda party!! I can't wait!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We are having family (my uncle, aunt, cousin & her fiance' & my sort of adopted daughter who used to date my 18yo son) over to join hubby & I and our 18 & 19yo sons. We have lots of food & soda, games to play & a little alcohol (beer and Mike's) for those not driving tonight. It should be a lot of fun.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• My cousin, wife and kids are coming over. Oh my mom also and we are going to make mini everything: steak sandwiches, pizzas, eggrolls, quiches, mostly hors' doeuvres. ( I had to look up the spelling. We are going to play board games, and wii.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Staying at home, dinner with dh and games with children who will come over later. Really looking forward to it.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I have to work ; ( I work in a resturant in a casino, so very busy night for us. I am going to miss my kiss from my sweet hubby at midnight. He is going to be home with our lil one.
    Anonymous