Can we forgive and forget and start new this coming year???

In the spirit of a new beginning, shall we take time out for differences and hurt feelings? I know I can! To those ladies who I have been having it out all through the year, the nasty ones, the subtle ones the ones filled with sarcasm, the hateful ones etc., If I have hurt you in any way, this is my apology, shall we start fresh?
Wishing everyone in this site the happiest of New Years, may the next one bring love, peace and harmony, and may we all be a bit nicer to each other despite of differences, after all what would this world be if we were all the same?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Asked by older at 9:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • This otherwise good will post among the ladies of this site, has become invaded by the usual trolls that follow me around. To the ladies who were gracious enough to accept my apology and spread good vibes among us this being the last day of the year, I thank you. My heart filled with joy at the site of a lot of the moms who normally never agree, agreeing in one thing, may all you ladies have a prosperous coming year and may God grant us the patience and serenity to deal with these trolls. HAPPY 2010! hUGS TO ALL!

Answer by older at 7:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• LMAO.....THATS an apology.  the nasty ones, the subtle ones the ones filled with sarcasm, the hateful ones etc.,But ok :)  I am not sure if things are capable of changing in the new year unless  everyone suddenly decided to flip sides in their beliefs.....funny thing is...then we would STILL be on opposite sides ;)  However, I will take the last part as it was given and wish you and yours a happy, healthy, productive new year

happy new year 2010

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year, and maybe we could invest in a year's supply of Midol for everyone on CM! I'm convinced that is most of the problem here anyway. ; )

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• momo, come on! there have been nasty, sacrcasm filled and hateful remarks, my apology is heart felt, and I too might be guilty of those. You don't have to flip sides on your beleives to be decent to each other, no need to change for that.

Answer by older at 10:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year to you too, older.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I love it. Happy New Year to you too!
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 10:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Have a Happy New Year!

You do not have to apologies. We all get heated that is part of the fun.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year to you as well!

Lets all at least try to be kinder and gentler with our views in the New Year. I do learn a lot from hearing many sides of issues, but agree-we could all be a little nicer when expressing our POV.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year!!

Hope this one is better than the last!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'll do my part....can't say the same for the ANONS, though!!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2009