Anybody else having a bad day?

I was just pouring sugar into my coffee when the top opened & all 5 lbs went spilling all over. Hubby & I got in a fight this morning before he left for work, dog peed on the floor, baby's FUSSY for no reason. I quit, I'm going back to bed. Anybody else having one of those days?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im soo with you! Actually its been a bad week! First fight with hubby on x-mas eve (almost didnt go to his parents house), been sick since last tuesday, 4mo and 5yo sick, along with big baby hubby, my parents moved in with us last week and house is now stuffed... so in the last night, baby woke up SCREAMING several times, im still sick, hubby stayed out 18 hours (got home at 3am) and didnt talk to me ALL day (pissed i didnt make HIM tea when MY head was about to explode!), and he is still sleeping.

Theres more, but my life sounds pathetic enough. Happy freakin New Year. Thanx for letting me vent. :-p
    Anonymous

• thankfully, no. i'm having breakfast in bed. i'm sorry you're going through this though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• sorry no, im up by myself and its only 7am...havent done anything yet
    but I have had those morning where everything is just crap...it sucks and is draining. get some rest if you can and start over in an hour or so.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yep. I didn't sleep much at all last night for some strange reason and now I'm up and keeping up with my crazy 2 year old and battling a horrible cold. This is not how I planned on spending New Years Eve! Lol. My husband even ended up having to go into work. So it's just me and my little man.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm not having a bad day like you, but I am PMSing pretty bad. I snapped at a clerk in the grocery store, I cried b/c I miss my boyfriend and heard a song that made me think of him, and I want to go hide in the bed too.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm hungover for the first time in my life, does that count?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Sorry that you are having a bad day. Hopefully, things will get better today.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 11:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• my bad day started yesterday! i recieved such bad news and i cant really get it out. i cant even sleep in cause its bothering me. these cafemom's are comforting though. i shall move on though!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009