Does your SO/DH ever just say I LOVE YOU out of no where?

Mine does more often now
we used to say it routinely like when we woke up, left one another, went to sleep
now he says it out of no where. We have a new baby so out focus is on him all of the time that we somehow forgot about one another.

I was cleaning up some stuff of mine and he just came up to me and said I LOVE YOU

I didnt think it would effect me so much but It just brought up a lot of positive feelings for me.

what about you
does hearing I love you just make you Happy?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• My favorite is when he comes behind me in the kitchen, wraps his arms around me and whispers, "I love you" in my ear. It's not the ideal time to do it, because I'm working over a hot stove - I get nervous that he'll get burned, but it's still my fave random I-love-you.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Mine tells me loves me out of the blue quite often. It most definetly makes me happy. =)
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 10:34 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yes it does. My husband tells me he loves me all the time. It makes me smile.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 10:36 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• On average, my husband tells me he loves me about 10-15 times a day. I love being his wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yes, my husband says he loves me many times a day. He texts "I love you" and "I miss you" from work all the time. He's a great guy :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yes it does, I say a lot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• he says it everyday like when he leaves for work or when we hang up the phones, but what i love is when he says it randomly which doesnt happen everyday but it happens often enough for me to appreciate and feel love by him :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Yes.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• He does say it out of the blue, not not too often. If he said it ALL the time, i don't think i would melt like i do when he does say it.

I was in a relationship where we said "i love you" waaay to much, & it kind of wore the words out. I would rather hear it once every blue moon (hey there is a blue moon tonight, maybe i'll hear it..LOL) then hear it every day & not really mean that much.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:05 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• lol, Love? SO would never say that. He's not into mushy stuff (hard core military with an image he likes to keep up. lol) I will say that the other day he blurted out "I like you". That meant more to me than the other "L" word! I know he meant it. He doesn't say much but when he does he really means the words he says. It made me so happy I almost cried but knew that if I did he may not say anything nice again! He hates tears!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2009