where can i find a legit online job that pays for a mom of a two month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• You may want to take a few moments to review some of the articles on my Blog... They will help to guide you to your perfect opportunity. I also have a list of companies that hire home based employees on my website at www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck!
    Sabrina
    Ameriplan, Regional Sales Director
    www.ThisIsAp.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me, I would love to answer all your questions and get you more information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• there are many sahms and people from all walks of life making a nice income @ http://mymoneyfish.com/u/getyoursnow
    Anonymous