Are you a consultant for a company?

I am looking to earn extra money each month and have some fun. Tell me which company you are a consultant for, how much commission you make, any specials this month, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am an independent business owner with Ameriplan. It's a little different than just being a consultant but in many ways it's the same.

I earn a 30% residual commission on ALL business. Which means that instead of being paid once for making a sale of a product I am paid over and over, month after month, year after year for as long as the person keeps their membership with the company. We are the nation's leading discount for service company offering members discounts in everything from healthcare to legal to daily savings on things like auto care and entertainment!

You have the option of working 100% from home or being out and about... It's all up to you. We have an incredible team and awesome training to help you get started!

Look over my site and let me know if you have any questions! www.ThisIsAp.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I do two types of consulting work: business organization, freelance HR, and bookkeeping; career and job seach coaching. My rates vary by task and complexity of the project; anywhere from $30-100 an hour.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i am consult for tupperware and mark. i would be for avon but my step mom is so i didnt want to be.. i also am about to join thiry-one
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am a consultant with Scent Sations. I make between 40-60% from my sales. I run an ongoing special every month for FREE additional products once you sign on. Take a look at my website and if you are interested send me a message.

Thanks

Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am registered with My Harvest America where i save huge on groceries and earn money too! You need just 1 sign up to earn! www.MyHarvestAmerica.com/MomsTeamingUp
    Mom2two925

Answer by Mom2two925 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am not a 'consultant', but rather have a home based business. If you are researching, take a look at this link, which a full business presentation. I think you'll be impressed with the comp plan. And if you'd like more info, email me.

http://researchfortune.com/research%20fortune_007.htm
    Peodigy

Answer by Peodigy at 1:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2009