Is anyone doing anything today?

What's up for everyone? I'm wishing you the Best New Years Eve. Hoping and wishing you all the 'best! Happy New Year!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately, laundry. A huge mountain of it!! ewwwww :(
    KrazyChick

Answer by KrazyChick at 12:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm working. Get off at 5. Then off to get the kids and go home and cook. Nothing special. :(
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year! Cooking for my three sons and husband. Having a small party just us
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I'm enjoying my Thursday off as I go back to work on Mon. We have just enjoyed being off of the week.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• i've been running errunds all day but now i'm in prepping for tonight. we are having pasta e fagioli, homemade pizza, and this sausage wanton appetizer that i make!
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I am surfing on the computer, hanging with my kid, and really should be doing some housework before I have to go back to work on Monday. Plans for tonight are to stay in and maybe see the ball drop on TV.
    Anonymous

• Getting dressed, getting my daughters dressed too. eating lunch before we leave to the subaru dealership. I need to sign the rest of the financial paper work of the new subaru we bought. And probably hit to costco to see if we benefit from them. Probably go back to the market to buy more food. My husband is going back to work on the first monday of Jan and he needs snacks and stuff so i can make his lunches again :-)
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2009