cant think of it

ok those seats that have like suction cups on the bottom for the tub and you put your baby in so they can sit up, i cant find them anywhere, i know i saw it somewhere but cant think of what its called or where i can get one

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had one. They were suggested to be recalled because stupid parents would put their babies in and then leave them alone. So then the babies would tip over if the suction cups failed or slip out of the leg hole and then drown. You never leave a baby unattended in the bath even in the seat.
    We had 1 with our older 3 kids and never had any problems. It is a pain to wash them in it but it was fun for them to sit and play in once they were mostly sitting up on their own (around 5-6 months).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Didnt they get recalled?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• is that why i cant find it? do you know how come they got recalled?
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We just used a bumbo chair. Also, they have the ones that have the clip that go over the side of the tub that work great. Look for those at Walmart.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• bath seat - Babies R Us. I had one for my older three children, but for my youngest I got a soft little tub that fits inside the big tub and it made it MUCH easier to wash his tush and the tops of his legs than the seat did.

Answer by missanc at 11:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Missanc got it right, a bathseat from the babies r us website. I did use them for my girls but it is difficult to wash them in!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• They are a waste of money. If baby is too small for the big tub use the sink or small compact baby tub or even a rubbermaid shallow bin type.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• yep they were recalled up here too.....sad because I got rid of mine before #3 came along and I couldntn' find one anywhere.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• There are tons of them at Babies R Us. I don't think they got recalled. The ones that have a clip over the side did. They have been around for way too long to just now have been recalled. My mom had one for me when I was a baby. But they are worthless bc it is really hard to clean your little ones.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2010