Potty Chair suggestions please . . .

I'm looking for a good potty chair for a little boy. I have a Safety 1st one and it's terrible. His pee pee sits on top of the cup. And he cries if we try to push it under the cup. The cup is to short.

mama32177

Asked by mama32177 at 12:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We just use the ones that sit on the toilet. I love them.
    Anonymous

• We bought a toilet seat at lowes that has a small opening and it helps them feel safer sitting on the toilet. It has 2 seata on it so that when bigger people use the toilet they don't have to use the small one.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Your cup overfloweth? lol
    Just go to target and let him pick. They have all kinds of characters like Elmo and Diego. I saw one a few years back that sang and played music.....hey I wanted that for me! lol I use an individual seat that sits on the toilet and it has Sesame Street characters. I like it because it is less clutter. I like to squirt colored hand soap into the toilet water so my lil boys pee pee can make bubbles....he loves it. GL!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Just use the toilet, in my experience it works the best!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I used a potty seat on top of the potty and had him push his penis down so he aimed IN, not OUT, lol. Now that he is 2 1/2 he is big enough to not need the baby seat and just sits on the potty by himself. We are working on standing but he is so short, lol.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 1:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I was never able to use a potty seat with my boys. There is no where for their weenie to go. We just went right on the big potty. They held on to the sides, but it was much better than a potty seat. Mine didn't train until they were 3 though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• We have that fisher price one that sings. It can also go on top the toilet. I just started with my 21mos old daughter. Typically my kids just use them till they are ready for the big potty which was only like 2 mos with the other two but Deja is tiny so may be longer for her. The toilet may swallow her! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009