i think this was the final straw

i think my marriage is over for real now. i found out my husbands 10 year old brother may have molested my son and the 10 year old may be being molested by his mothers boyfreind. my husband and i have been dealing with it very differently and i feel that he has continued to put my son in danger by still going to his families house with my son. he says that our son is fine in their presence as long as he is there to watch him closely..i dont agree..however its not even that..we just argue all the time or should i say i am the one yelling becuase he wont talk to me.. i feel betrayed by him, i dont think i will ever look at him the same or forgive him for taking our son back over the mothers boyfriends house after all these facts were reveiled. he says hes moving out and i say good riddins..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Get your son and GET OUT. Call the police on the boyfriend, and the brother because SOMETHING needs to be done. And that can help you in court when you're filing for SOLE custody of your son because your DH is putting him in serious danger. Stop worrying about fighting with him, etc. you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your baby out of a situation where he is being harmed. Go, get off the damn computer, and go now! !
    Anonymous

• Just curious - but why hasn't his mother's boyfriend been turned in for molesting the 10 year old?
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 12:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• ok well you people havent followed my story..i called dcf and the police
    they have a detective and a case worker all over the situation already
    Anonymous

• i have posts on this forum about it
    Anonymous

• OMG hi honey! I hope this works out! I posted in your other question, good luck, message if you need too!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• OK, SORRY I DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR STORY, BUT EITHER WAY YOU STILL NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! I'D BE LIVID!!! get your son and get away- how could he take his son back over there? not saying i blame the 10 year old because i don't, but he shouldn't be putting your son in harms way.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• kimigogo
    i replied to your other response.
    yes this is all just spiraling out of control
    Anonymous

• Ps, I think you need to repost the question you aske first and then follow with this one, sounds like a lot of moms are lost!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• when i asked him to explain why he went back to the mothers boyfriends house
    its becuase he started a paint job over there and needed to finish it and while he was there he said he questioned the boyfriend about showering with the 10 year old and other stuff we found out
    of course the boyfreind justified everything
    my husband says he goes to his moms house becuase that is his mom and he will watch our son so he will not be in harms way
    i say... my husband is sick in the fucking head and needs pyshological help
    Anonymous