Took a test

Hello, i took a preg. test the one that says 99% affective and 5 days sooner then your missed period. i am a few days late, but the test said im not pregnant. If i dont start in a week in going to test again. but could i still be pregnant and the test didnt read it? i know when i would have concevied and i would be 4 weeks. is that still to early to read?
Thanks any info will be great

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 12:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hello... Well when I was pregnant with my first daughter I took two First response tests and I was also a few days late on my period, and they both came out negative so I thought for sure that I was not pregnant... Then a week passed and still no period then I took and EPT digital test with first morning urine and there it was PREGNANT! lol i couldn't believe it! So yes its possible for the tests to be wrong, but its not very likely but it does happen your HCG levels just may not be strong enough yet. Wait a while and test again, or go to your doctors for a blood test.
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• hmm, do you still have the box? They do expire, I am one who couldn't wait, lol,, I would go get one more test and do it in the morning! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• it is possible to get a negative test result and still be pregnant.. keep your fingers crossed and maybe call your doctor if your period doesnt start soon and get blood work done to know for sure.. def. dont drink, smoke, ect... just in case! if you want to be pregnant, then good luck! Also remember alot of things can mess your cycle up... stress, medications.. ect..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2009