"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" to all. What are your resolutions?

Mine are to try to lose weight and KEEP IT OFF. To not tell anyone who has big mouths anymore personal stuff about me.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to continue on with my resolution from last to lose weight. I only have 39 more lbs to go to reach my goal. Woo Hoo!! I also made a new one to try to get more organized this year.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• weight with me too!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year to you too. I don't make resolutions. I just keep working on the same on-going self-improvement that I always have. This includes: being kind in words, healthy living, loving my family, honesty, doing an honest day's work for an honest day's pay, and things like that. I have a few things to keep tweaking, but that is what self-improvement is all about.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Happy New Year! I have decided only to make one this year. It may sound crazy, but it is to declutter my surroundings. I clean and it just never looks or stays clean for long. So, to decluttering I will go this weekend and hopefully be able to keep things going for the rest of the year :)
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2009