My Harvest America

I've been reading a lot of posts about My Harvest America where they say you save on brand name groceries. I like the idea of shopping online - that would save a lot of time and energy as well as the impulse buys at the supermarket. Has anyone taken a look at this company? Thoughts?
www.MyHarvestAmerica.com/teammom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I explored this a little bit. There were virtually no items that we buy.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Never heard of it.
    Anonymous

• How much does it cost to join? I can't seem to find that anywhere on the website.
    Anonymous

• I understand it is 29.95 per month & an annual fee of 39.95 ( this fee is for the website)
    Anonymous

• I looked into it and if I remember this company was around before(I think)doesnt appeal to me very much though.Im sure there are many moms that would benefit from this type of business though.Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Hi, They launched late last month. I joined. I love the Free delivery to my door. The prices are lower than walmart and way lower than my grocery store. PM me if interested.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 10:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• I am so thrilled with this company! I started a blog about it: http://myharvestamericanews.blogspot.com. One thing I can say: according to the moms who helped me join, there were 3000 members on Saturday. Today, January 12, there are 4200 members. The prices are SO GOOD. I really like that. And I also can't wait to invite all my friends. I like talking about bargains, I am a bargain queen. Feel free to ask more questions.
    AuthorErica

Answer by AuthorErica at 10:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010