It feels right but wrong...

I am with my son's dad(barely) and I can't keep from fighting with him. He asked me to marry him for papers(he's from Mexico) and said that he wanted to marry me so he can see his family, get a good job, and stay with his son. He not once have mentioned that he loved me. I live with him and don't want to anymore but I have no where else to go. I hate this man sooooo much and it needs to happen. :-( Any suggestions on where I can go? Have you been though this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call a shelter and for God's sake make him be legal, well legally. Tell him to do as all other immigrants have had to do. You don't have family near I take it. Call your local Social/Human Services office. They should be able to help with emergency housing. And if he is here illegal then call him in to INS.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• do you belong to a church? if so, seek help there to start. However, DO NOT MARRY THIS MAN IF YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!! It will end with broken hearts and lots of anger.
    Anonymous

• DO NOT marry a man that you do not honestly love. Especially if it's only for papers.
    You can move with family, a close friend, into Rent assisted housing, into a shelter. Do not make excuses saying "There's no where to go", when there are places to go. Even if you have to move states away to live with family, then do so. You have options even if it's going to a shelter until you get back on your feet. Look into subsidised housing in your area and see if you can get into one of those.

Get out of the situation if you feel that you hate him and don't want to be with him anymore.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Do not marry him if you don't love him. Why do you have ot leave? Call ins. they'll make him leave.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010