Stretch Marks in Pictures..

ok so i wan to get maternity pictures taken but i hate my stretch marks does anyone know of a makeup or somthing that will cover them up for pictures??

i know i should be proud of them but i r3eally just want to feel comfortable with sending them out to family and stuff ya know...

thanks all :)

MomOfTwo2010

Asked by MomOfTwo2010 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have the person doing the pictures edit them before giving them to you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Well let me tell you... My stomach looked like an atlas when I had mine done. LOL I didn't put makeup on them or anything, but you could barely even see them! and If you get the right person to take them you can have them "touch up" the pictures and make your tummy look stretch mark free! :) I have a few pictures that show my stretch marks and now I'm glad i got those pictures, it's fun to look back and see where i actually got all these marks from. My Stomach got HUGE the last two weeks of my pregnancy and that's when I had my pictures done lol But it's worth it.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Even though stretch marks arent the prettiest thing to look at, they are part of pregnancy so dont be ashamed of them:) I only have 2 stretch marks (after 3 kids) but I call them my "love marks" not my stretch marks. I wouldnt have them if I hadnt carried my babies!

Try to find a photographer who can touch them up or find someone who has a tule type material that you could drape over your belly. It would be pretty much see through but would cover the stretch marks. But if they show in the picture, dont be ashamed! They are the proof that you carried a beautiful baby:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Editing them could cost extra money.
    Just use consealor and foundation to cover up the stretch marks. Have someone who does makeup either professionally or really well do it for you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I can't because I always considered my stretch marks as a type of trophy. I'm a mother and here's part of the proof. Be proud of who you are always.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2009