it have been 4 months and i haven't seen my period

it have been 4 months and i haven't seen my period in the second month i was spotting for 3 day and since that i haven't seen my period i have been havin bac pain headaches and some cramps, i took two 2 pregnancy test that came out negative can some one help me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your hormones may not be high enough to get a postive i was 5 months along and finally got a postive i went when i was 1,2,3,4 all negative finally the 5th month i got a postive...i knew i was pregnant but just couldnt get a postive test....you may not have high enough hormones either to get a postive. yet...im pregnant again and im only 2 months and im not giong to get a test until im 5 months along cause i know it wont show up .....and my insurance requries a postive test.good luck
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• go to your doctor for a pregnancy test. If you can't afford that, there are usually free clinics that provide the service.

mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 2:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Go get a blood test done. If you call your local hospital lab you can ask if they do them. Mine does and it only costs $10 and after they do it I can call back in a couple hours to get the results.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 4:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• The HPT may have been faulty. Try taking another of a different brand from a different store. Good luck.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2010

• i never on no pill so could it be anything else
    Anonymous