what's the weather like in fort bragg around mid march??

you would figure I would know this by now, but I don't! LOL THANKS~

nayg

Asked by nayg at 2:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mid 50's, 60's, 70's or it could snow. It's NC. If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute. It will change. Oh, it can be windy and rainy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I would imagine chilly but bearable, but this is coming from a FL girl lol. I was living in ft stewart around mid march and some days were cold for me, while others were really crisp and beautiful. it was never once hot though in my opinion! my sil lives at fort bragg and they see some cold winters!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• btw, ft stewart is about 4 hours south of ft bragg, that's why i decided to throw that in there lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• hmmmm...I was afraid of that, I hate that you can't really plan anything months ahead. I want to plan a bday party for my oldest daughter but I want it to be outside...waaah! gotta love nc
    nayg

Answer by nayg at 3:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• I live 2 hours north of Fayetteville. Jesse is right. You will get anything from snow to summer balm.

Anonymous

• In March, you never know what the weather will be like here. But it should be bareable. Mid-day at the park, or something. No pools, would still be too cold for that.
    One year, it snowed on an April morning, and it was 60-65 degrees and sunny that afternoon!!

Mommy2Damien

Answer by Mommy2Damien at 3:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2009

• lot of pollen, but the weather is usually already started getting nice by then. Little chilly in morning, but sometimes kids can wear shorts in afternoon. Not really much of a spring, gets hot pretty quick!!
    harleychk32

Answer by harleychk32 at 6:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2010